Since 2004, over 13,000 nonprofits, charities and libraries in Canada have received over $129 million worth of software and hardware donations.
This product is temporarily out of stock. To find out when products come back into stock, sign up for our Product Alert.
Adobe Flash Professional CS6 is a multimedia authoring environment for creating animations, video, interactive applications, and other rich media content for the web, mobile devices, or the desktop.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have Flash development experience, you can use the tools in Flash Professional to:
- Create interactive features for the web and mobile devices
- Integrate video into presentations
- Animate 2D and 3D graphics created in Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Animation tools: The toolbar allows you to define and control individual animation attributes, object animation paths, and object motions. Flash Professional also includes ready-to-use preset animations and allows you to preserve and share your own preset animations.
- ActionScript editor: The built-in plain-text editor features custom class code hinting, code completion, and can reference custom or external code libraries.
- Deployment: Flash content can be delivered via Flash Player as embedded content, streaming content, or progressive download. Flash content can also be delivered as a cross-platform desktop application or mobile device app through built-in Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR) publishing tools.
Viewing Flash Media
Web presentation requires a Flash Player–enabled browser. Mobile device presentation requires a Flash Lite–enabled device. Standalone applications with Flash content are published with a built-in Flash Player. AIR desktop applications require Adobe AIR.
This product license allows a single user to install and use the software.
If you're the licensed user, you may also use the software on a secondary computer. The secondary computer may be a home computer or portable computer and must be of the same platform. You may not run the software simultaneously on both the primary and secondary computers.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup Canada will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.
- Multicore Intel processor
- 2 GB or more RAM; 3 GB recommended
- 4 GB available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation — cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash memory–based storage devices)
- 1024x768-pixel display; 1280x800 recommended
- Mac OS X v10.6 or v10.7
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6
- For multimedia features — QuickTime 7.6.6
- The capacity to download about 1.4 GB of data
- Internet connection for product activation; broadband connection for online services